Russell_Hamburglar
Bit poster
I've had my Microsoft OneDrive folders shared to my Mac via the "Mount Virtual Disks to Mac Desktop" and "Share OneDrive with Mac" for some time. I could access this stuff via a folder on my Desktop and via Finder.
For reasons unknown to me, at some point in the recent past I've lost the folder and no longer have access to OneDrive via finder.
I've tried the following to to "fix" same, and have had no luck...any ideas? I'm on latest/greatest version of 9:
For reasons unknown to me, at some point in the recent past I've lost the folder and no longer have access to OneDrive via finder.
I've tried the following to to "fix" same, and have had no luck...any ideas? I'm on latest/greatest version of 9:
- Disabled "Share Windows | Access Windows folder from Mac" from config tool, rebooted Guest & Host OS, re-enabled option. No change
- Re-installed "Parallels Tools", rebooted Guest only.