IvanCarlos
Bit poster
Hi masters!
I got a strange issue using Parallels for Mac hosting Windows 10.
When I go to Skype Call with someone, the person who attend hear his own voice in return, and it only happens when I am in the call using the hosted Windows 10. It does not happens while on Mac or a non-hosted Windows.
Maybe the hosted Windows 10 output his voice to my headset jack and returns it to Windows by some reason, and it makes a loopback to the call for some reason.
Someone got the same issue? I am being muted in every meeting because I am the guy who mess the call. =(
Thanks a lot and regards
I got a strange issue using Parallels for Mac hosting Windows 10.
When I go to Skype Call with someone, the person who attend hear his own voice in return, and it only happens when I am in the call using the hosted Windows 10. It does not happens while on Mac or a non-hosted Windows.
Maybe the hosted Windows 10 output his voice to my headset jack and returns it to Windows by some reason, and it makes a loopback to the call for some reason.
Someone got the same issue? I am being muted in every meeting because I am the guy who mess the call. =(
Thanks a lot and regards