Hello all.
Apologies this seems like the sort of topic that should have been posted already but I haven't been able to find any related previous posts.
Hardware--
Model: Mac Mini Late 2012
Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
1 processor, 4 cores, 8 threads
L2 cache: 256KB x 4
Memory: 2 x 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
OS X 10.8.4
I am attempting create a virtual Snow Leopard machine using a trial version of PD9, I'm using PD6 on my old OS X 10.6.8 Macbook. However whenever attempting to install the VM using a Snow Leopard installation disk (10.6.3) the installation fails due to "an invalid Mac OS version is installed" as shown in the image below:
Not really sure what to try next as Parallels is telling my I have an install disk for a different OS. Very glad I decided to try the PD9 trial before buying it!
Apologies this seems like the sort of topic that should have been posted already but I haven't been able to find any related previous posts.
Hardware--
Model: Mac Mini Late 2012
Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
1 processor, 4 cores, 8 threads
L2 cache: 256KB x 4
Memory: 2 x 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
OS X 10.8.4
I am attempting create a virtual Snow Leopard machine using a trial version of PD9, I'm using PD6 on my old OS X 10.6.8 Macbook. However whenever attempting to install the VM using a Snow Leopard installation disk (10.6.3) the installation fails due to "an invalid Mac OS version is installed" as shown in the image below:
Not really sure what to try next as Parallels is telling my I have an install disk for a different OS. Very glad I decided to try the PD9 trial before buying it!