Parallels 3.0.5582 running on OS X 1o.4.11, and Win XP. Macbook Pro.
I have a USB wireless mouse, which it recognizes with no problem when I click in the WinXP window after starting Parallels. But once Parallels is open, other USB devices (e.g. a card reader) plugged into the other USB port on my computer, are not recognized by either Parallels or even the Mac side. So, e.g. once Parallels is open, I can't transfer picture files from my card reader to either a Mac program or a Windows program. I have installed Parallels tools OK.
Any ideas? Thanks,
I have a USB wireless mouse, which it recognizes with no problem when I click in the WinXP window after starting Parallels. But once Parallels is open, other USB devices (e.g. a card reader) plugged into the other USB port on my computer, are not recognized by either Parallels or even the Mac side. So, e.g. once Parallels is open, I can't transfer picture files from my card reader to either a Mac program or a Windows program. I have installed Parallels tools OK.
Any ideas? Thanks,