tomtinfoiled
Bit poster
Hello!
Wonderful software, tis a joy to switch between Windows and OSX with a keyboard shortcut.
However, the only thing I need Windows XP for is music software.
And sadly any output from Parallels is full of pops and crackles, the horrible digital kind not the nice vinyl kind!
Any ideas? I've tried using my Macbook Pro's internal out put and with another sound card and it still comes out as garbage.
I'm on OSX 10.5.2, due to a limited bandwidth issue i haven't been able to update it. is this an issue? The parallels version is 5608.
Ta for any help!
Wonderful software, tis a joy to switch between Windows and OSX with a keyboard shortcut.
However, the only thing I need Windows XP for is music software.
And sadly any output from Parallels is full of pops and crackles, the horrible digital kind not the nice vinyl kind!
Any ideas? I've tried using my Macbook Pro's internal out put and with another sound card and it still comes out as garbage.
I'm on OSX 10.5.2, due to a limited bandwidth issue i haven't been able to update it. is this an issue? The parallels version is 5608.
Ta for any help!