F Fabiod Junior Member Sep 14, 2011 #1 Hi, When I'm the Coherence mode the Parallels icon doesn't turn into the Start button icon anymore. The Start menu shows up if I click the icon though. Is it that way now or is there a way to fix this? I'm using Parallels 7 Build 7.0.14920 and Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1. Thanks!
Hi, When I'm the Coherence mode the Parallels icon doesn't turn into the Start button icon anymore. The Start menu shows up if I click the icon though. Is it that way now or is there a way to fix this? I'm using Parallels 7 Build 7.0.14920 and Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1. Thanks!
vasilyz Parallels Developers Sep 14, 2011 #2 Tick Parallels Desktop->Preferences->General->Use Start button icon in Coherence Untick VmConfig->Options->Coherence->Use Crystal Mode
Tick Parallels Desktop->Preferences->General->Use Start button icon in Coherence Untick VmConfig->Options->Coherence->Use Crystal Mode
J jkwuc89 Member Sep 15, 2011 #4 If you switch desktops via Mission Control, the Start Menu inside the PD7 dock icon will stop working. To get it working again, you have to select the VM inside the PD7 VM window list, the Start Menu starts working again.
If you switch desktops via Mission Control, the Start Menu inside the PD7 dock icon will stop working. To get it working again, you have to select the VM inside the PD7 VM window list, the Start Menu starts working again.