Is the Start menu integration only possible with Vista (as shown in your 4.0 tutorial)?
I have XP SP3/Parallels 4.0.35400 and it isn't working. When I click on the Parallels icon in the dock, it just switches to Parallels. If I right-click, it brings up the normal contextual menu which is mostly the same as the Parallels Application menu. If I select the Start Menu option from there, nothing happens.
Any suggestions?
P.S. I tried posting a reply to this thread and even though the board software said the message was posted, it never appeared.
I have XP SP3/Parallels 4.0.35400 and it isn't working. When I click on the Parallels icon in the dock, it just switches to Parallels. If I right-click, it brings up the normal contextual menu which is mostly the same as the Parallels Application menu. If I select the Start Menu option from there, nothing happens.
Any suggestions?
P.S. I tried posting a reply to this thread and even though the board software said the message was posted, it never appeared.