Hi,
Is there anyway (even if it means writing a launchd script or something) that I can have a 'shared' Virtual Machine run up when the mac boots? i.e. Before any user has logged in?
At the moment if the Mac gets restarted, all the VM's are "down" until someone logs in locally and runs them up - I'd like some way of having them start as part of the Mac boot process, if anyone knows if that's possible?
Thanks,
-Tacks
Is there anyway (even if it means writing a launchd script or something) that I can have a 'shared' Virtual Machine run up when the mac boots? i.e. Before any user has logged in?
At the moment if the Mac gets restarted, all the VM's are "down" until someone logs in locally and runs them up - I'd like some way of having them start as part of the Mac boot process, if anyone knows if that's possible?
Thanks,
-Tacks