Stuck in full window mode - no parallels toolbar, no way to switch to coherence

I don't know how this happened, but somehow I am stuck in full windows mode. I can't move the Windows window - it is full screen. I used to have the coherence mode and the other options selectable.

For instance, now if I plug in a USB device, there is no longer a device menu that I can now connect to. There is no nothing.

Windows now has taken over my desktop.

I am running Parallels 4 (I think build 5636, but I am not sure since there is no more parallels menu or the "about Parallels").
 
Strange you should mention. I am stuck in Coherence mode. This in the newest seeds of the Mac OS 10.6.x Snow Leopard and in Parallels 4.x running Windows XP professional.

The Parallels menus are inoperative/grayed-out and I am stuck in coherence mode. Windows however works and I can use the Mac side fine.

Anyone else experience the same problem?
 
Back
Top