Student discount

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by BriceC, Sep 6, 2011.

1. BriceC

BriceC Bit poster

http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/students/

When will I be able to download Parallels 7 with a student discount from your website? Yesterday I could have bought version 6 for the regular student price of $39.99 on the page pasted above, but as of today I can only download a trial.

Or where can I find a authorized Education reseller?

2. CaseyD

CaseyD Junior Member

I called and was directed to onthehub. They provide the student copy for $39.95 as a downloadable. I have not made my purchase yet but thought you might like to know it exists.

3. CaseyD

CaseyD Junior Member

4. ChrisVilla

ChrisVilla Banned

I will recommend this to my cousin. She is asking me about the discount but I have no idea about it. Glad to read this thread. I am sure my cousin will be happy knowing that discount is available for students like her [​IMG]

5. BriceC

BriceC Bit poster

Thank you very much!

6. BenedictC

BenedictC Bit poster

Singapore isn't eligible?

Why isn't Singapore in the list of countries eligible for the student price? Any idea if there is any other way I am able to get Parallels Desktop at the student price?

7. tehnewb

tehnewb Bit poster

The UK isn't there either :(

8. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Hello, unfortunately academic version of Parallels Desktop 6 is distributed by our e-academic partner On The Hub. They distribute the academic software only in certain countries of North American and South American continents.

To find out the list of countries eligible for academic version of Parallels Desktop 6, please go through the following web link:

http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Who...vsro=8&o=53640813-10bd-df11-859b-0030487d8897

You should check with your local authorized Education resellers if you have anything.

9. JosephP8

JosephP8 Bit poster

That upsets me a bit, I expected to get a student discount actually, but well.
    Thanks for clarification.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2020
  10. IanS9

IanS9 Junior Member

11. Hi, you can find more info about the Student discount here.