S SusanZ Bit poster Mar 5, 2021 #1 In early February I upgraded to Parallels 16 but I did not record my new Product Key. Can someone from Parallels tell me what it is via email?
In early February I upgraded to Parallels 16 but I did not record my new Product Key. Can someone from Parallels tell me what it is via email?
A Ajith1 Parallels Support Mar 5, 2021 #2 SusanZ said: In early February I upgraded to Parallels 16 but I did not record my new Product Key. Can someone from Parallels tell me what it is via email? Click to expand... We have shared the key in a private message. Please check and use the key.
SusanZ said: In early February I upgraded to Parallels 16 but I did not record my new Product Key. Can someone from Parallels tell me what it is via email? Click to expand... We have shared the key in a private message. Please check and use the key.