Subscription auto-renew refund

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Andrew56, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Andrew56

Andrew56 Bit poster

Hi,

Today i was charged for a subscription renewal that i didn't sign up for. I would like a refund please.

The reference number for the subscription is: S37386240.

Thanks.

2. Hi, could you share your email address that you used for the purchase please?

3. Andrew56

Andrew56 Bit poster

4. Hello, thank you for your reply. We've contacted Cleverbridge Support Team for the issue resolution.
    Once we get any updates we will let you know.

5. Hi,
    we would like to inform you that status of your order is "Return Debit Waiting for Payment"
    And it cannot be refunded as the direct debit paymen either failed or the customer proactively asked the bank to return the money. So, there is nothing left that can be refunded from our side.

6. Andrew56

Andrew56 Bit poster

Hi Thanks Maria.

This is correct, the direct debit did not go through in the end. I have, however, received an email from Cleverbridge asking for immediate payment of the subscription renewal which i don't want and have not ordered. They are threatening to charge late fees and add my debit card to a nationwide block list.

Can you please confirm if this request has been cancelled?

7. Hello, the Cleverbridge Team suggested to contact you bank account to resolve this issue.
    We cannot cancel your order from our side unfortunately

8. Andrew56

Andrew56 Bit poster

Do you have a contact for the Cleverbridge team? Their website is referring me to the Parallels website, which is directing me to this forum.

9. SharonW2

SharonW2

I'm trying to get a return started but the site isn't allowing a new "ticket" page to popup in order for me to type all the needed info
    My order ID is MS2LV116QB and it was purchases Nov 29, 2023 by auto-renew.

I'm not sure if maybe one of my kids was on my laptop and had came across your software, and downloaded it to be able to use the free trial and didn't tell me that it had been downloaded. I found out it was purchased on Nov 29, 2023 when over $100 was charged to my card.

I have no idea what your software is used for which is why I am asking for the refund. It would greatly be appreciated!

10. SharonW2

SharonW2

11. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @SharonW2
    According to the email you provided, the purchased was made from the App Store.
    For a refund, you will need to contact the Apple Support.
    You may find more information in this article.
    Regards,