AdamAnt316
Bit poster
Hello everyone. Have Parallels installed on an iMac (early 2006) with an existing Boot Camp partition. Originally started off with build 3120, which worked fine from said partition. However, since I upgraded to build 3170 (and now 3186), Parallels now refuses to boot up Windows from the Boot Camp partition! I keep getting the following error message:
"More than one Windows partitions are found. This is not a standard Boot Camp configuration. Please refer to the Parallels Desktop for Mac User Guide, Using Boot Camp Windows XP Installation chapter for instructions on how to configure Parallels virtual machine in case of a non-standard Boot Camp configuration on your Macintosh computer."
I've checked and doublechecked the User Guide, and have found absolutely nothing on the subject. Last I checked, I was still able to boot into the partition using Startup Disk, so the partition seems to be standard enough for the computer. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
-Adam
"More than one Windows partitions are found. This is not a standard Boot Camp configuration. Please refer to the Parallels Desktop for Mac User Guide, Using Boot Camp Windows XP Installation chapter for instructions on how to configure Parallels virtual machine in case of a non-standard Boot Camp configuration on your Macintosh computer."
I've checked and doublechecked the User Guide, and have found absolutely nothing on the subject. Last I checked, I was still able to boot into the partition using Startup Disk, so the partition seems to be standard enough for the computer. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
-Adam