Support Entitlement on New Purchase

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AlM4, Jun 6, 2019.

1. AlM4

AlM4 Bit poster

I just purchased Parallels for my Mac and ran into a problem.
    There is supposed to be email and phone support available for a set time on new purchases, trouble is when I log in and try to access it all I get is the general support of Facebook, Twitter Community or Telegram bot.
    I can find no reference to these specific services on the email which came with my purchase, only the general link for troubleshooting which takes you to the above mentioned services.
    Can someone let me know how to get to the email or phone service to an actual human, thanks

2. AlM4

AlM4 Bit poster

Well it appears no one knows, or cares, or possibly they think it a silly question, be that as it may I did find how to call, and, though it is a circuitous route, it does work.
    Phone Cleverbridge, give them your reference number for you Parallels purchase and they will put you through.
    Once I reached tech. support I asked for a direct number and was given the readily available 888 811 2489, but what is available there is erroneous information.
    You are only given two choices, press 1 for a ticket number and 2 for instructions on how to reach support.
    Instruction given is to sign in to your Parallels account choose Help Menu then Support Center, but as the Help menu is not present it is not possible. I thought possibly a glitch with my browser so tried another with same results.
    There is a Support choice , but that takes you to the Facebook, Twitter, Community Support or Telegram Bot but no email chat or phone.
    All are supposed to be available for a certain time as the attached screen shot shows.

Attached Files: