support is not helpful or resolving my issue

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by jordonb1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. jordonb1

jordonb1 Bit poster

I'm trying to change the email on my account and receiving the message "Your account email cannot be changed at the moment. Contact support for assistance." when doing so it's just instructing me to take the steps I already took
    I've tried to open a ticket but there is no option to do so under any issue on the support section

can someone help me resolve this issue

Attached Files:

2. Hello, we are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the support. And we are here to help.
    Could you reply us back with your old Parallels account email and new one (which you would like to use) and we will changes your Parallels account email address.

3. jordonb1

jordonb1 Bit poster

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2020
  4. Marius7

Marius7 Bit poster

I am really getting frustrated and disappointed. My all work files are in parallel, and it doesn't load, and I can't use it. Your support channels not working, no response, no one to call. This is the worst customer service and experience ever. Can anyone contact me and help me to sort my issue.

Windows start to load and circle spinning till it gets to pause. I tried to look everywhere to sort but doesn't work. I need to access my work programs asap.

5. Hello, could you provide us with the detailed issue description.
    What is your Parallels Desktop version, what is your macOS version and Windows OS version?

6. Marius7

Marius7 Bit poster

Windows don't load, the circle is spinning, and parallel puts windows on pause. I believe something happened with parallel partition as I can't even repair windows. It needs a technician to take a look as I tried many things and no help.

Attached Files:

7. Thank you for your reply.
    Did you try to reset your VM and check the issue?