I recently made a purchase of Parallels Desktop and on my Dashboard it states 'Parallels Desktop for Mac For 3 Computers'. So I install it on my desktop, install Windows - no problem. Then I decide to put it onto my Macbook Pro - 3 computers remember, and I am told I have to purchase another licence..err 3 computers remember. I then contact the 24/7 Support which takes 2 days to answer, and that is when the problems start. I am told that my licence is for 1 computer, errrrr see above...then I am told I have two legacy licences which cannot be installed on the latest version of OS X, what have legacy licences got to do with it anyway, I don't want to install a legacy version, which I am told are no longer supported anyway. This was a NEW licence and on the basis of what I read, for 3 devices, I got another copy of Windows 10 and now I am screwed, unless I move the licence each time I want to use the other device, I should not have to do that. Currently I am on an email tag which only elicits a response every 24 hours, which I guess is at the end of someone's day. To say the least I am NOT a happy camper