Switch to Mac poor quality, no support

OrielF

Bit poster
First of all, I was only able to install the useless windows 8 only. On the Chrome and Fedora I got the error no connection to Parallel servers, to check Network connection (?) Now is turning to critical because is telling me that "application is not availble", then ' That application may become available"
USELESS SOFTWARE SO FAR. Whenb I asked for support, it came back with a "not supported" argument and the GREAT OPPORTUNITY to buy the support service.
A REAP OFF ALTOGETHER. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, HOW DO I DO THTA? DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICE AS WELL?
 
First of all, I was only able to install the useless windows 8 only. On the Chrome and Fedora I got the error no connection to Parallel servers, to check Network connection (?) Now is turning to critical because is telling me that "application is not availble", then ' That application may become available"
USELESS SOFTWARE SO FAR. Whenb I asked for support, it came back with a "not supported" argument and the GREAT OPPORTUNITY to buy the support service.
A REAP OFF ALTOGETHER. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, HOW DO I DO THTA? DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICE AS WELL?

I don't know what the refund policy is, but I would recommend contacting Parallels directly if you're interested in a refund. It's likely more expedient than posting in the forum.
 
Back
Top