System time incorrect and Wi-Fi unstable in win10

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by steve6, Feb 8, 2017.

1. steve6

steve6 Bit poster

I am using MacBook pro 2016 without touch bar with parallel 12. I have uninstalled and reinstalled parallel tools in win10 guest OS but still have below 2 problems. Please help. Thank you.
    1) System incorrect: System Time was incorrect when win10 vm guest start up but it was correct in mac. When I start up vm win10, the system time was incorrect in windows but being adjusted automatically later. I check system event log in win10 guest, it appears the following information from Kernel-General:
    System time has been changed from 2017-02-09T11:54:39.412398700Z to 2017-02-09T03:54:39.034000000Z.
    2) Wi-Fi unstable: My Wi-Fi connection in win10 vm was unstable, which will lose connection from time to time but mac was not. I check system event log in win10 guest, it appears the following warnings message from e1iexpress:
    Intel(R) 82574L Gigabit Network Connection
    Problem: The network adapter is configured for auto-negotiation but the link partner is not. This may result in a duplex mismatch.
    Action: Configure the link partner for auto-negotiation.

2. Markj4

Markj4 Bit poster

Hey Steve I am using Mcbook pro old model. I think System should be upgrade able if you want to Remove the common Touch Pad error. I am not well familiar with your error but i surely help you. Just Go to the Youtube Video Like which i Mention below. it also based on the touch bar error. love from Chris flynn. it's common error don't be too afrid for your device

3. steve6

steve6 Bit poster

Hey Markj thanks for the link but not finding the answer. I think my issues were resulted from parallel 12 not the apple OS or hardware. The system time mismatch or Wi-fi disconnection only occurred in win10 vm guest. Thanks for your reply and link info anyway.