A aesenior Bit poster Jun 20, 2006 #1 What do I do? DONT TELL ME I HAVE TO REINSTALL WINDOWS XP PRO FROM SCRATCH! I HAVE SPENT MANY MANY HOURS INSTALLING IT!
What do I do? DONT TELL ME I HAVE TO REINSTALL WINDOWS XP PRO FROM SCRATCH! I HAVE SPENT MANY MANY HOURS INSTALLING IT!
W wuf810 Bit poster Jun 20, 2006 #2 Stop shouting. And why post twice! Read the reply in the other thread and once you get it working why don't you say thank you.
Stop shouting. And why post twice! Read the reply in the other thread and once you get it working why don't you say thank you.
A aesenior Bit poster Jun 20, 2006 #3 Sorry Sorry! I am desperate and worry that I would have to re install Win and the time it takes! Can you help me?
Sorry Sorry! I am desperate and worry that I would have to re install Win and the time it takes! Can you help me?
M MicroDev Hunter Jun 23, 2006 #4 aesenior said: Sorry! I am desperate and worry that I would have to re install Win and the time it takes! Can you help me? Click to expand... What version of Parallels are you trying to activate?
aesenior said: Sorry! I am desperate and worry that I would have to re install Win and the time it takes! Can you help me? Click to expand... What version of Parallels are you trying to activate?