Hello!!
i have a brand new Macbook and a Parallels desktop 3.0. When i click on Parallels desktop it appears the message: The application Parallels Desktop quit unexpectedly. And i cannot open the aplication, I don´t know what can i do. When i first installed it seems to work fine, but after installing it, when i have tried to open the aplication, it just appears that message. I´m a bit lost, because is the first time that i have a mac.
Thaks!!
i have a brand new Macbook and a Parallels desktop 3.0. When i click on Parallels desktop it appears the message: The application Parallels Desktop quit unexpectedly. And i cannot open the aplication, I don´t know what can i do. When i first installed it seems to work fine, but after installing it, when i have tried to open the aplication, it just appears that message. I´m a bit lost, because is the first time that i have a mac.
Thaks!!