A Alfonsod Bit poster Dec 7, 2016 #1 The Serial Number on the CD (Label) is not accepted when I typed in.... What can I do to run parallels
The Serial Number on the CD (Label) is not accepted when I typed in.... What can I do to run parallels
Guna@Parallels Parallels Support Dec 9, 2016 #2 Hi @Alfonsod, Are you referring to Parallels Desktop activation? Could you please share a few screenshot of the error message while activating?
Hi @Alfonsod, Are you referring to Parallels Desktop activation? Could you please share a few screenshot of the error message while activating?
A Alfonsod Bit poster Dec 9, 2016 #3 The CD that comes in the Box has a label with Serial Number, when I type it in gives me the above error Thank you again
The CD that comes in the Box has a label with Serial Number, when I type it in gives me the above error Thank you again
R Raj@Parallels Guest Dec 11, 2016 #4 Alfonsod said: The CD that comes in the Box has a label with Serial Number, when I type it in gives me the above error Thank you again Click to expand... Please check your private message and respond, we will continue from there.
Alfonsod said: The CD that comes in the Box has a label with Serial Number, when I type it in gives me the above error Thank you again Click to expand... Please check your private message and respond, we will continue from there.