Good afternoon,
I am working with a new Parallels 14 activation license, but am unable to activate the software (v14 or v15). It's for the business edition, purchased through a reseller for educational institutions (we are a college/hospital). The message that pops up after I've typed in the activation key is "This license key is not registered." I've confirmed that the key in the email and the key I typed in are exactly the same.
What's my next step?
Thank you,
Cory
I am working with a new Parallels 14 activation license, but am unable to activate the software (v14 or v15). It's for the business edition, purchased through a reseller for educational institutions (we are a college/hospital). The message that pops up after I've typed in the activation key is "This license key is not registered." I've confirmed that the key in the email and the key I typed in are exactly the same.
What's my next step?
Thank you,
Cory