This key cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop.

DanielS61

Bit poster
Hi, I have Parallels 11 and now have a Mac with the M1 chip. When I go to download the new software it says
"This key cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop." I re-registered my product key but It says its "already registered."
Am I allowed to have the current version with my Parallels 11 license?

Thank you for your help
 
Hi, I have Parallels 11 and now have a Mac with the M1 chip. When I go to download the new software it says
"This key cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop." I re-registered my product key but It says its "already registered."
Am I allowed to have the current version with my Parallels 11 license?
Thank you for your help
Hello,
could you provide us with your license key via the private message please?
 
Hi, I have Parallels 11 and now have a Mac with the M1 chip. When I go to download the new software it says
"This key cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop." I re-registered my product key but It says its "already registered."
Am I allowed to have the current version with my Parallels 11 license?

Thank you for your help
You have to purchase a Parallels Desktop 16 upgrade to use it on Big Sur. You cannot use the older version key in the latest version.
 
Back
Top