This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copi

JeremiahG3

Bit poster
Hello,

I have just transferred macs from a Time Machine and I am not able to activate it or change licenses. I get this error:

"This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

I wonder if it is possible to please reset my license. I deactivated my copy on the old Mac but it did not help.
 
Hello,
I have just transferred macs from a Time Machine and I am not able to activate it or change licenses. I get this error:
"This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."
I wonder if it is possible to please reset my license. I deactivated my copy on the old Mac but it did not help.
Hi, we've made necessary changes with your key, please check the issue and let us know the results.
 
Hi Maria,

I have this same issue. I changed Macs and I'm unable to access my previous Macbook to deactivate my license. I need to use it on the new Mac where I've transferred my VM.

Kindly assist please.

Thanks,
 
Back
Top