S SeanD8 Bit poster Sep 14, 2023 #1 "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again." It's not. Its associated with the email I'm able to log in under. Please help.
"This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again." It's not. Its associated with the email I'm able to log in under. Please help.
Ashley Chumun Staff member Sep 14, 2023 #2 SeanD8 said: "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again." It's not. Its associated with the email I'm able to log in under. Please help. Click to expand... Hello Sean, Thank you for your feedback. We've sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with your response. Thanks!
SeanD8 said: "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again." It's not. Its associated with the email I'm able to log in under. Please help. Click to expand... Hello Sean, Thank you for your feedback. We've sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with your response. Thanks!