Three Bugs in version 12

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by The Shadow, Aug 26, 2016.

1. The Shadow

The Shadow Bit poster

Hi,

I've found these three bugs so far. Has anyone else experienced them? Is there going to be any fixes soon?

1. When in full screen mode, any windows that are at the top of the screen I cannot move down at all. When I try to grab the top of the window it attempts to move the entire full screen around rather than the application window I am attempting to move. If I change the mouse to optimized for gaming the issue goes away but I do not like using the mouse in that mode. Please view the video here for an example - https://www.dropbox.com/s/jfnugmvolbqcesl/IMG_7170.mov?dl=0
    2. When in full screen mode, when attempting to swipe with the magic mouse to another VM or even the MAC side, it continues to show the VM I was in. Once I click it goes away but it is quite annoying.
    3. If I attempt to start a VM into full screen mode without being connected using an ethernet cable I get the usual warning about that network is not connected. That has always been normal. The problem with version 12 is you get stuck in a small window and it doesn't go full screen. There is no way to make it full screen at that point as the options are grayed out. I am also not able to shutdown the VM at all. I have to kill the Parallels processes from activity monitor and start up again. The temporary workaround is to manually click full screen and ensure it's full screen before starting.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    MasayukiN likes this.
  2. The Shadow

The Shadow Bit poster

For issue number 1 it appears that this is due to enabling the feature that blocks the dock and toolbar at the top. There appears to be some kind of invisible toolbar at the top the mouse is grabbing on to.