TIME TRACKER

Do you already use Time Tracking software?

  • Harvest

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simple Notes (digital or not)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

4ndrea R3

Junior Member
Hi,
I'm a freelance and I would like to propose a simple new utility:

A Time Tracker to track working activity (but also useful for tracking study hours or other activities) with a simple start/stop buttons.

These are simple features that I think should be very useful:
  • 1 Activity Description (1 line)
  • 1 Project Name
  • 1 or more Category (or Tags)
  • Start and Stop buttons
Other features will be useful but I think that "simple is better" ;-)

Obviously... it would be great to also have a PDF REPORT (or Excel or textual) of the activities made groupable and filterable by
  • month/week
  • customer
  • category
THANK YOU!
Andrea Re
 
I'm new to the forum and I'm trying Parallels Toolbox but I think this should be a very useful utility!!
I'm using Toggl but there is a lot of message to buy the paid version (very annoing)... I think also concurrent product do the same...

(sorry for my english...)
 
Back
Top