timeout at V13 build 43321

GötzW

Bit poster
I wondered why there was no reaction on YES for installing this version on OSX. so I downloades manuelly and want to install.
But every time therre is a timout opening dthe dmg. It sticks at ca. 60%
What to do?
OSX 10.13.3 High Sierra. All background tasks stopped (Time machine, Kaspersky Internet Security)
 
I wondered why there was no reaction on YES for installing this version on OSX. so I downloades manuelly and want to install.
But every time therre is a timout opening dthe dmg. It sticks at ca. 60%
What to do?
OSX 10.13.3 High Sierra. All background tasks stopped (Time machine, Kaspersky Internet Security)
Hello GötzW. Please quit the installation process, remove all Parallels Desktop setup files from the Mac, open Disk Utility (from the Finder menu, navigate to Go -> Utilities -> Disk Utility), run First Aid and reboot the Mac. Finally, download a new setup file for Parallels Desktop 13 from and run the same to install the software.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top