Tools will not install

I'm at build 5608. Parallels works but for the life
of me Tools will not install. I get about three
green progress bars from the install wizard.
After that the install stalls and i have to re-start
windows.

I have done this so many times and have followed
many suggestions but nothing has worked.

I'm asking again because i thought the latest build
would solve the install problem but it hasen't.

Anybody got any suggestions that will fix this problem?
 
Don't know about anti virus....
And don't know anything about What is in System and
Applications log, on Windows side.

Not sure if this is what you want but.............

I did type in System and Applications log"
In the search companion and nothing came up

I also looked up the security center and it
said "Windows did not find any antivirus software
on this computer.

I also used "eventvwr" in the run field and
came up with the event window but way too much
info in there.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top