Transfer permanent parallels 17 Standard from Mac Pro os 10.14.6 to newer MacBook Pro os Monterey

RichardS74

RASAMPSON
I have been trying to deactivate my permanent Paralls Standard license on my Mac Pro running OS 10.14.6 to my 2016 MacBook Pro running OS Monterey. I keep getting the error message "Thislicense has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activated new product copies." I am trying to deactivate the installation on the Mac Pro so I can install on the MacBook Monterey machine. I have retired the Mac Pro MacPro5,1 and no longer use it. How do I deactivate the Parallels 17 on the Mac Pro and use that license on the MacBook?????

I also want to use the same windows license so how do I do that????
 
Hi Parallels support. I am having the same issue with my Parallels 18 perpetual licence. Can I please have my activation limit reset.
 
Back
Top