Transferring activation to new MAC

TomasV1

Bit poster
I know there is the same thread, but there is no answer for me...
I have the same problem as BrendaL, can you help me too?
I have logged out on an old Mac a tried to activate on the new one. There is message i cannot activate because of no more licenses...
Please help me, i cannot work on my computer...
Thank you
 
I know there is the same thread, but there is no answer for me...
I have the same problem as BrendaL, can you help me too?
I have logged out on an old Mac a tried to activate on the new one. There is message i cannot activate because of no more licenses...
Please help me, i cannot work on my computer...
Thank you
Hello TomasV1, we have made few changes in your Parallels Desktop 11 license key. Please activate it once again and keep us posted.
 
Back
Top