M Mark Reese Bit poster Dec 6, 2009 #1 Why is the Transporter Agent asking for my Windows Installation CD when I try to migrate the full computer with the Back to Mac USB cable? In the video this was supposed to be a one step process?
Why is the Transporter Agent asking for my Windows Installation CD when I try to migrate the full computer with the Back to Mac USB cable? In the video this was supposed to be a one step process?
Stuw Parallels Developers Dec 7, 2009 #2 Hi, Mark What version of Parallels Transporter Agent do you use?
M Mark Reese Bit poster Dec 9, 2009 #3 The latest one, the one that came with the Back to mac edition is on my pc and the one on my mca is the latest one (5) I downloaded from the site.
The latest one, the one that came with the Back to mac edition is on my pc and the one on my mca is the latest one (5) I downloaded from the site.
Stuw Parallels Developers Dec 10, 2009 #4 Please, reproduce the problem, make a screenshot, and provide it to us. Also could you provide a log file from the agent side? Thanks.
Please, reproduce the problem, make a screenshot, and provide it to us. Also could you provide a log file from the agent side? Thanks.