I will be getting an iMac soon and new to the mac system. (Long time PC User)
I will need to run some Windows apps I have so I have been reading up on Parallels which sounds like the perfect solution for me.
I was reading about the Transporter but I would like to install my apps manually and then install the data files manually too.
Is this possible? I mean, can I just NOT use the Transporter and install all my apps and data files on my own without using the Transporter at all?
TIA
I will need to run some Windows apps I have so I have been reading up on Parallels which sounds like the perfect solution for me.
I was reading about the Transporter but I would like to install my apps manually and then install the data files manually too.
Is this possible? I mean, can I just NOT use the Transporter and install all my apps and data files on my own without using the Transporter at all?
TIA