trial version 8

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by riaH, Oct 22, 2016.

1. riaH

riaH Bit poster

2. Hi, could you please share the screenshot of error message?

3. riaH

riaH Bit poster

another problem.. ..

8 version error massage was check the networks... can't connect network..
    i'm on online. internet good work...
    (massage is korean)

i failed the 8 and then i download Parallels Desktop for Mac 7 same page. and another problem occur
    in 7 version i enter the e-mail and get trial key -- message say check the mail.
    and mail came
    Start your Parallels Desktop for Mac Trial -- mail title
    but in that mail no trial key number
    only this content

---------------------------------
    Thank you for downloading
    Parallels Desktop for Mac

Run Windows on your Mac-without rebooting
    Visit Your Trial Resource Center
    Ready to buy? Compare Editions & Buy

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Make sure our emails end up in your inbox, not your bulk or junk folders. Simply addtrial@parallelsdesktoptrial.com to your email address book or trusted-sender list.
    You have received this email because you have initiated a trial of Parallels Desktop for Mac and have opted to receive communication regarding this trial. If you no longer wish to receive announcements, use the following link to Unsubscribe.

© 2016 Parallels International GmbH. 110 110th Ave NE, #410, Bellevue, WA, 98004
    ------------------

and even i didn't start the program because i don't have trial key. another mail came

mail title -- Ready to get started? Check out our resource center for Parallels Desktop for Mac.
    --------------

Welcome to
    Parallels Desktop for Mac
    Trial Edition
    You have 13 Days left
    -----------------------
    ?????

how can i use trial version....

4. Dinesh@Parallels

Dinesh@Parallels Guest

Support and maintenance for Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac and earlier versions ended after the release of Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. With the General Availability of Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac, Parallels stopped providing trial for Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac and earlier versions. Please check this KB article for end of life statement. Please check this KB article for Host OS compatibility.