Trial version doesn't start

Artur2

Bit poster
Hi. I've tried to start trial version many times, but it doesn't work at all. See screenshot. What should I do?

- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- ParallelsAccess-4.0.3-32866-mac.dmg

Also I sent technical report: 279239739
 

Attachments

  • Снимок экрана 2018-10-09 в 15.22.48.png
    Снимок экрана 2018-10-09 в 15.22.48.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi. I've tried to start trial version many times, but it doesn't work at all. See screenshot. What should I do?

- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- ParallelsAccess-4.0.3-32866-mac.dmg

Also I sent technical report: 279239739
Hello Artur2, You have installed Parallels Desktop 14 trial version, . Kindly remove the current Windows and chrome OS installation by following this link < https://bit.ly/2phCkL0 >. Please download the Windows 10 .iso from this link < http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 > and install it, during install please uncheck the ' Enter windows 10 product key ' ( refer to < https://bit.ly/2G4tRVc > for assistance ).
 
Back
Top