Trouble Getting Parallels Working - "Hard Disk 1 Missing"

CharlesH11

Bit poster
I am having trouble getting Parallels to work. I get the message "The Boot Camp partition used by Hard Disk 1 is missing."

I am unable to do anything in the configuration menu. I am unable to remove/uninstall Parallels and attempt to reinstall it. I am not sure where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Hi, could you please provide us with the screenshot of this error message and with the problem report.
(Please generate the tech.report right after the issue reproduced and reply us back with the report's ID)
 
I am unable to find the report ID, however here is a screenshot of the issue.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 9.28.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 9.28.09 PM.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 4
Just updated to Parallels 15. Running under Catalina beta.Having exactly same issue.

Technical report #320046492
 
Back
Top