We use Parallels mostly for the marine navigation programs on our sailboat.
For the past 4 years I've been using one Keyspan adaptor that connects to an SSB radio to do HF radio email.
I have just added a second Keyspan USB adaptor that is suppose to control the radio frequency making it easier to operate and send emails. So far I can only get one Keyspan adaptor to work. Either one but only one at a time.
Since in order to make the darn frequency control cable to work I need to have both adaptors working at the same time I have to figure it out.
Any suggestions or can anyone point me to a webpage or information on getting both to work. I would think that first the Mac. needs to recognize both Keyspan adaptors. The second part is getting Parallels to recognize them both and finally the program itself. In this case, a program called Sailmail.
Using Parallels 3.0, XP and an Intel Macbook
Any help appreciated. Dan,,,,,, Our website www.svtropicaldance.net
Currently in Bocas Del Toro, Panama
For the past 4 years I've been using one Keyspan adaptor that connects to an SSB radio to do HF radio email.
I have just added a second Keyspan USB adaptor that is suppose to control the radio frequency making it easier to operate and send emails. So far I can only get one Keyspan adaptor to work. Either one but only one at a time.
Since in order to make the darn frequency control cable to work I need to have both adaptors working at the same time I have to figure it out.
Any suggestions or can anyone point me to a webpage or information on getting both to work. I would think that first the Mac. needs to recognize both Keyspan adaptors. The second part is getting Parallels to recognize them both and finally the program itself. In this case, a program called Sailmail.
Using Parallels 3.0, XP and an Intel Macbook
Any help appreciated. Dan,,,,,, Our website www.svtropicaldance.net
Currently in Bocas Del Toro, Panama