HI,
Let's see MacBookPro Intel duo core,etc 3gig mem, using Win XP home. Parallels 3.5160 build. (If you really need more info I'll look it up). I have installed Tools.
I've set up Parallels 3.0 and Win XP (home) just so I can keep the aviation databases current and updated for my Garmin GPS. I know it worked ( earlier 2.x versions) before I upgraded to 3.0 but, since, no joy.
Parallels does recognise the Garmin GPS (looking under devices and USB) but, then I keep getting an error that says the USB is being used by another device, etc.....
Whenever I try to run the update software the USB is not found and no connection with the GPS.
I have tried to search this forum but all I can find is a fix for ver 2.5(?) and build 3134 ( i think).
Any ideas, or links would be appreciated.
thanx, dave
Let's see MacBookPro Intel duo core,etc 3gig mem, using Win XP home. Parallels 3.5160 build. (If you really need more info I'll look it up). I have installed Tools.
I've set up Parallels 3.0 and Win XP (home) just so I can keep the aviation databases current and updated for my Garmin GPS. I know it worked ( earlier 2.x versions) before I upgraded to 3.0 but, since, no joy.
Parallels does recognise the Garmin GPS (looking under devices and USB) but, then I keep getting an error that says the USB is being used by another device, etc.....
Whenever I try to run the update software the USB is not found and no connection with the GPS.
I have tried to search this forum but all I can find is a fix for ver 2.5(?) and build 3134 ( i think).
Any ideas, or links would be appreciated.
thanx, dave
Last edited: