I am most disappointed in Parallels 7 for for Mac.
I recently upgraded from version 5, running Windows XP.
I have a MacBook Pro, Mac OS 10.6.
I have installed the product twice and it is barely working, takes forever to load, and now I cannot connect to the internet via windows.
I have filed a ticket with Parallels tech support and have not received response in the last two days, after being promised a response within 24 hours.
Any suggestions???
I recently upgraded from version 5, running Windows XP.
I have a MacBook Pro, Mac OS 10.6.
I have installed the product twice and it is barely working, takes forever to load, and now I cannot connect to the internet via windows.
I have filed a ticket with Parallels tech support and have not received response in the last two days, after being promised a response within 24 hours.
Any suggestions???