"trying to boot from sata drive 1 Missing Operating system" . Please Help!!!

CatarinaS

Bit poster
Hi!

I am a new user of mac and I am trying to use my windows 10 license from my old PC in parallels.
I did all the steps in the installation guide - use my pc to transfer data to a external hard disk and then in mac used parallels to import.
However in the end of all configurations, when the machine is about to start I get this error:

Trying to boot from sata drive 1
Missing Operating system

Any ideas? Can someone help me on this?
Much appreciated!
 
Hi everyone,
I have the same problem as mentioned above, tried several things, as migration via network and now via external drive. Did all checks on my PC before. The PVM-file on my external drive is about 229 Gb.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
 
Hi everyone,
I have the same problem as mentioned above, tried several things, as migration via network and now via external drive. Did all checks on my PC before. The PVM-file on my external drive is about 229 Gb.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Hi HaraldH2. Please make sure that you have followed the steps from this article before starting the migration.
 
Back
Top