I've just bought a new macbookpro 2.4 with 2 gb mem. I have had my mac guru install everything for me, including Parallels 3.0. I travel back and forth from home and office, and also upgraded to a hp 3600 clj for home use.
when i go into my mls site in vm, I can't seem to get anything to print. It's set up to go directly to the parallels default 9600ps printer, and the apple os is set up for the 3600 as default. I must me doing something wrong, and am getting frustrated. help please.
when i go into my mls site in vm, I can't seem to get anything to print. It's set up to go directly to the parallels default 9600ps printer, and the apple os is set up for the 3600 as default. I must me doing something wrong, and am getting frustrated. help please.