Can anyone help. I have successfully installed parallels on 5 or 6 macs and never had this problem before. I have an 15" macbook pro with 1gb ram. I installed parallels 1970 and installed a copy of win xp pro sp2 full version - and activated it. I also successfully installed parallel tools for this version. I tried today to upgrade to either 3094 or 3106 and both times after double clicking on the installer - it asks what type of OS installation i want to do. I does not recognize or find the existing VM that i want to continue to use. I did NOT uninstall the current version of 1970 since that has never been necessary. How do i get it to recognize the VM during an upgrade. (it does actually say 'upgrading ' after starting the installer - and before it asks what type of OS install to do.
Just a note- between both upgrade attempts i uninstalled parallels desktop and reinstalled 1970 from the CD - and then tried the next upgrade version.
Please help someone ??
Just a note- between both upgrade attempts i uninstalled parallels desktop and reinstalled 1970 from the CD - and then tried the next upgrade version.
Please help someone ??