Hi,
I am pretty new to parallels and bought my MacPro with Parallels and Win XP pre-installed. Booth work fine on that first user.
I brought my files, settings etc. from my old mac and therefore had to create a second user. This one has also administration rights.
Unfortunately I cannot start Win XP. I get the information "Mistake while loading operating system..." when I klicked the green start button on parallels.
When I change the user to the first user, I can start Win XP without problems.
Does anyone have a hint for me? Tx.
janos
I am pretty new to parallels and bought my MacPro with Parallels and Win XP pre-installed. Booth work fine on that first user.
I brought my files, settings etc. from my old mac and therefore had to create a second user. This one has also administration rights.
Unfortunately I cannot start Win XP. I get the information "Mistake while loading operating system..." when I klicked the green start button on parallels.
When I change the user to the first user, I can start Win XP without problems.
Does anyone have a hint for me? Tx.
janos