unable to access Window files from the Mac etc ..

marvboater

Bit poster
when I had the 'trial' version of Parallels and the trial version of Windows installed and all was working great .. I was able to access Window files from the Mac side and I was able to access Mac files from the Windows side ..
.
at this time I have the full version of Parallels and Windows installed and all is working great .. except I am unable to access Window files from the Mac side and I am unable to access Mac files from the Windows side ..
.
I must have goofed up a setting or preference .. any ideas ?? ..
.
Marv - marvboater1@aol.com
 
Hi Marv,

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • screen-capture-24.jpg
    screen-capture-24.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
changed the sharing options

Kat ..
.
thanks for getting back to me .. after getting your note I changed the sharing options per your image .. with the changes I am now able to view the 'C' drive under 'shared' on the Mac side .. but on my windows side I can only view the 'C' drive .. any ideas ?? ..
.
Marv .. marvboater1@aol.com ..
 
You should also check Shared Profile: Share Mac user folders with windows.
:)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top