Dear Parallels Support Team,
I recently renewed my Parallels Desktop license. However, after the renewal, the application is not recognizing my license and appears as if it is not activated.
When I try to activate the product, I am prompted to enter a license key, but I am unable to locate the renewed license key in my account or confirmation email.
Could you please advise:
I recently renewed my Parallels Desktop license. However, after the renewal, the application is not recognizing my license and appears as if it is not activated.
When I try to activate the product, I am prompted to enter a license key, but I am unable to locate the renewed license key in my account or confirmation email.
Could you please advise:
- How I can retrieve my renewed license key?
- How to resolve the issue if the application is not detecting the renewed subscription automatically?
- Parallels version: Parallels Desktop Standard Version
- Order number :
Cleverbridge reference number
528856550