Dear forum maintainers,
I want to change the email associated to my forum user but I after entering my forum password, required for this kind of change, I immediatly get an error saying that the password is incorrect.
I am 100% that the password IS correct because A) I use a password storage system and B) I have been able to change the password using the same input technique as when I try to change the email.
Please reply to this post, or send an email to my still associated email address with the steps that I could take or any extra information you may need to solve this issue.
Thank you in advance for your time and for maintaining this great community,
Miguel Telleria
PS: I have changed the email at http://talk.plesk.com without any problem.
I want to change the email associated to my forum user but I after entering my forum password, required for this kind of change, I immediatly get an error saying that the password is incorrect.
I am 100% that the password IS correct because A) I use a password storage system and B) I have been able to change the password using the same input technique as when I try to change the email.
Please reply to this post, or send an email to my still associated email address with the steps that I could take or any extra information you may need to solve this issue.
Thank you in advance for your time and for maintaining this great community,
Miguel Telleria
PS: I have changed the email at http://talk.plesk.com without any problem.