I am transferring windows 8.1 in parallels from my old 2010 Imac to the new retina Imac with a fusion drive.
I get the following error after transferring the windows 8.1.pvm file to the new imac.
Unable to connect Hard Disk 0.
A file or device required for the operation of Hard Disk 0 does not exist or is used by another process, or you have no permission to access it. The virtual machine will continue running, but the device will be disconnected.
I have sent a support 04341-75189 yesterday, but have no reply. Anyone else can help. I suspect because this is a fusion drive.
Thanks
I get the following error after transferring the windows 8.1.pvm file to the new imac.
Unable to connect Hard Disk 0.
A file or device required for the operation of Hard Disk 0 does not exist or is used by another process, or you have no permission to access it. The virtual machine will continue running, but the device will be disconnected.
I have sent a support 04341-75189 yesterday, but have no reply. Anyone else can help. I suspect because this is a fusion drive.
Thanks