I have a bootcamp partition running Windows 7 32bits running under Parallels 6.0 build 11828.
MBP 2.66 i& 4 GB OSX 10.6.6
I installed 11992 and was unable to run the Bootcamp partition with Windows 7.
The error message is Unable to connect Hard Disk 1 (Screen shot available)
Selecting the Bootcamp partition in config displays a message that the disk cannot be connected and to check if you have read write permission.
uninstalling 11992 and reinstalling 11828 plus a restore of the PVM file allowed me to use the bootcamp partition under parallels again.
The same happened with 11994.
MBP 2.66 i& 4 GB OSX 10.6.6
I installed 11992 and was unable to run the Bootcamp partition with Windows 7.
The error message is Unable to connect Hard Disk 1 (Screen shot available)
Selecting the Bootcamp partition in config displays a message that the disk cannot be connected and to check if you have read write permission.
uninstalling 11992 and reinstalling 11828 plus a restore of the PVM file allowed me to use the bootcamp partition under parallels again.
The same happened with 11994.