Unable to Connect to Parallels Service

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by gkantz, Aug 30, 2020.

1. gkantz

gkantz Junior Member

I know this topic has popped up on other threads, but I have tried everything. Ran the commands in terminal. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Rebooted. But still getting the same message box, and Parallels will not open.

But I'm thinking it may have something to do with a new router I just bought, a Netgear Nighthawk. The router does come with its own "armor" firewall, but even after disabling that I am still having problems.

Not what I signed up for.

2. Hello,
    could you please provide us with the screenshot of the issue and technical report data?
    Please collect tech report once the issue reproduced and post the report's ID here

3. gkantz

gkantz Junior Member

Report ID 348825089

Attached Files:

4. Thanks a lot for the provided information. We've escalated this case to the Parallels Engineering Team for the further investigation.
    Once we get any updates from them we will let you know.
    Thank you for your time and cooperation with us.

5. Hello guys, we would like to inform you that Parallels Desktop update 16.1.0 has been release recently.
    Please update your Parallels Desktop version to the latest build and check the issue.
    Please share any results with us.