Hi guys,
my virtual machine keeps restarting on and on printing 3 error messages:
1. Virtual hard drive cannot be connected (Make sure you have at least 10 MB free hard drive storage available and possess necessary writing rights.
3. Hard drive 0 cannot be connected.
2. The processor of the VM has been reseted by your OS
Note:
- I translated the error messages from the German running system (so wording in the error message might differ a little from the English one).
- Parallels has been running fine so far
- Recently Windows and MacOS installed updates
- I have some 27 GB free hard drive storage available
- Running Parallels 12 on a MacBook Pro (2015)
- Windows runs perfectly fine using Bootcamp
Hope anyone encountered this problem before. It might be this problem is running on a different name since I use the German version. However, I was not capable of finding any related problem in German or English on the forum.
Thank you in advance
Hannes
my virtual machine keeps restarting on and on printing 3 error messages:
1. Virtual hard drive cannot be connected (Make sure you have at least 10 MB free hard drive storage available and possess necessary writing rights.
3. Hard drive 0 cannot be connected.
2. The processor of the VM has been reseted by your OS
Note:
- I translated the error messages from the German running system (so wording in the error message might differ a little from the English one).
- Parallels has been running fine so far
- Recently Windows and MacOS installed updates
- I have some 27 GB free hard drive storage available
- Running Parallels 12 on a MacBook Pro (2015)
- Windows runs perfectly fine using Bootcamp
Hope anyone encountered this problem before. It might be this problem is running on a different name since I use the German version. However, I was not capable of finding any related problem in German or English on the forum.
Thank you in advance
Hannes